40 Uses for WD-40:
1. Protects silver from tarnishing.
2. Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3. Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4. Gives floors that ‘just-waxed’ sheen without making them slippery.
5. Keeps flies off cows. (I love this one!)
6. Restores and cleans chalkboards.
7. Removes lipstick stains.
8. Loosens stubborn zippers.
9. Untangles jewelry chains.
10. Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11. Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12. Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
13. Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14. Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
15. Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16. Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17. Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes.
18. Removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor - Use WD-40 for those nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring. It doesn’t seem to harm the finish and you won’t have to scrub nearly as hard to get them off. Just remember to open some windows if you have a lot of marks.
19. Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car if not removed quickly! Use WD-40!
20. Gives a children’s playground gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
21. Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for ease of handling on riding mowers…
22. Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
23. Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easier to open..
24. Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
25. Restores and cleans padded leather dashboards in vehicles, as well as vinyl bumpers.
26. Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles.
27. Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans
28. Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons, and bicycles for easy handling.
29. Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them running smoothly.
30. Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and other tools.
31. Removes splattered grease on stove.
32. Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
33. Lubricates prosthetic limbs.
34. Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell).
35. Removes all traces of duct tape.
36. Spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to relieve arthritis pain.
37. WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a little on live bait or lures and you will be catching the big one in no time. Also, it’s a lot cheaper than the chemical attractants that are made for just that purpose. Keep in mind though, using some chemical laced baits or lures for fishing are not allowed in some states.
38. Use it for fire ant bites. It takes the sting away immediately and stops the itch.
39. Removes crayon from walls. Spray on the mark and wipe with a clean rag.
40. If you sprayed WD-40 on the distributor cap, it would displace the moisture and allow the car to start.
- despari reblogged this from daxterdd
- ilpadrino05 reblogged this from museumofusefulthings
- briiannahhh reblogged this from bchueyk
- bchueyk reblogged this from preetyricanyeish
- preetyricanyeish reblogged this from edensires
- krisvope reblogged this from hangaround
- a-pic likes this
- snowbum4life reblogged this from hangaround
- vanderbeer likes this
- cafe2go reblogged this from hangaround
- cafe2go likes this
- donnerheim likes this
- 4mul8 likes this
- twowheels23 likes this
- hangaround reblogged this from rix86hd
- wantering-bags likes this
- nobodyofconsequence likes this
- duckcowpenguin reblogged this from kristikabeary
- kristikabeary reblogged this from ofhorriblesanity
- ofhorriblesanity reblogged this from m0llie
- yumiaintyummy likes this
- m0llie reblogged this from howinternet
- improvisedsurvival reblogged this from prepperblog
- aireeeeen likes this
- emoson reblogged this from davidthedestroyer
- ifjesuswereasian reblogged this from howinternet
- davidthedestroyer reblogged this from howinternet
- arnoldkebabish reblogged this from brailleinducedseizure
- davidthedestroyer likes this
- indigodeath reblogged this from howinternet
- esoterikoss reblogged this from howinternet
- dotheimpossibru likes this
- indigodeath likes this
- musarain likes this
- brailleinducedseizure reblogged this from howinternet
- roguesandevolution likes this
- prepperblog reblogged this from gunsgeargallantry
- celtic-romulan likes this
- mechy-z likes this
- sirsammichman likes this
- stuntguy reblogged this from gunsgeargallantry
- gunsgeargallantry reblogged this from vanilagorila and added:
- beautifulenchiladas likes this
- amiiroarr likes this
- alligatorsnest likes this
- claireinthemorning reblogged this from museumofusefulthings
- claireinthemorning likes this
- occamsscissors reblogged this from taesong
- taesong reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- itsmenosgrande likes this